Husqvarna Universal Axe A1400
Universal Axe made for different kind of wood work like construction or forest work. The axe head has a non-stick coating which gives less friction and easy entry into the wood and the head geometry is adapted to the application of wood working. Handle protection and long life due to the stainless steel shaft protection.
Fiber-reinforced PA shaft makes the axe durable and robust. Balance point close to the axe head gives perfect balance and weight distribution. This combination gives high penetration and power to the cut. Hammer function for an easy and effective us of splitting wedges (no steel wedges).
In business over 200 years
DPD & Royal Mail Delivery
Pay & Collect in Branch or PayPal Online
4 Branches across Kent & Sussex
Machinery installation services
- Shaft protection - Impact protection in stainless steel protects this critical part of the handle.
- Hammer function - Extra wide and durable milled backside of the axe head can be used for hammering a wedge. Note! Don’t hit on wedge made of hardened steel.
- Special coated head - This special coating gives less friction and easy entry into the wood, and anti-corrosive protection.
- Soft grip - Prevents slipping which gives secure handling.
- Hooked end - Allows hand to slide down with secure and comfortable stop.
|Axe head weight||1000 g|
|Steel type||High quality|
Why Buy From Haynes
Machine Handover Policy
Machines sold by us are "installed machines" we are not an "in the box retailer".
When you collect or by prior arrangement have your machine delivered/Installed a member of our team go through the installation process with you, which will help you make the best use of your machine in a safe manner this will go through the following:
- The importance of reading and following the Manufacturers operator's manual
- The controls and adjustments of the machine to ensure safe and efficient operation of the machine.
- We will also advise you of the importance of wearing the appropriate Personnel protection equipment.
- Also, you will be advised of the importance of servicing and maintenance for both a Safe and efficient use of your purchase.
- The terms and conditions of the Manufacturer's Warranty Agreement.
- You will be asked to sign the Installation document.
Where delivery of your machine has been agreed you will need to ensure that someone is available to receive the machine and go through the above process.
Delivery and installation is only available it the following Post Code Districts CT, ME, TN, BN & RH
Please Note failure to follow the Terms and conditions of the manufacturers Warranty Agreement may render it invalid