Husqvarna 440 MKII 15" Chainsaw
Second generation lightweight and efficient all-round saw, ideal for those looking for a chainsaw that is exceptionally easy to start and manoeuvre. Starts easily also with a slower pull, comes with flip-up tank caps. Featuring X-Torq® engine for lower fuel consumption and reduced emission levels.
Equipped with Smart Start®, fuel pump and Auto return stop switch for easier starting.
In business over 200 years
DPD & Royal Mail Delivery
Pay & Collect in Branch or PayPal Online
7 Branches across the South
Machinery installation services
- Air Injection - Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
- X-Torq® - Deliver lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- Quick-release air filter - Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Flip-up tank cap - The flip-up tank cap is easy to open and close when refueling.
- Felling marks - Distinct felling marks for better felling precision.
- Combined choke/stop control - Combined choke/stop control allow for easier starting and reduce the risk of engine flooding.
- Three-piece crankshaft - Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
- LowVib® - Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user's arms and hands.
- Smart Start® - The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Visible fuel level - Transparent fuel indicator makes it easy to check fuel level.
- Fuel pump - Fuel pump designed for easy starting.
- Inertia chain brake - Effective inertia-activated chain brake.
|Cylinder displacement||40.9 cm³|
|Power output||1.8 kW|
|Maximum power speed||9000 rpm|
|#Fuel tank volume||0.37 l|
|Idling speed||2900 rpm|
|Spark plug||NGK BPMR7A, Champion RCJ7Y|
|Electrode gap||0.5 mm|
|Torque, max||2.16 Nm|
|Fuel consumption||0.9 kg/h|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||4.4 kg|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||114 db(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||112 db(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||102 db(A)|
|Recommended bar length, max||18 in|
|Recommended bar length, min||13 in|
|Chain gauge||0.05 in|
|Chain speed at max power||17.3 m/s|
|Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed||23 m/s|
|Oil tank volume||0.25 l|
|Oil pump type||Fixed flow|
|Oil pump capacity Max||13 ml/min|
|Oil pump capacity Min||13 ml/min|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle||3.8 m/s²|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle||4.2 m/s²|
Why Buy From Haynes
Machine Handover Policy
Machines sold by us are "installed machines" we are not an "in the box retailer".
When you collect or by prior arrangement have your machine delivered/Installed a member of our team go through the installation process with you, which will help you make the best use of your machine in a safe manner this will go through the following:
- The importance of reading and following the Manufacturers operator's manual
- The controls and adjustments of the machine to ensure safe and efficient operation of the machine.
- We will also advise you of the importance of wearing the appropriate Personnel protection equipment.
- Also, you will be advised of the importance of servicing and maintenance for both a Safe and efficient use of your purchase.
- The terms and conditions of the Manufacturer's Warranty Agreement.
- You will be asked to sign the Installation document.
Where delivery of your machine has been agreed you will need to ensure that someone is available to receive the machine and go through the above process.
Delivery and installation is only available it the following Post Code Districts CT, ME, TN, BN & RH
Please Note failure to follow the Terms and conditions of the manufacturers Warranty Agreement may render it invalid