Husqvarna TS 138 Garden Tractor
The Husqvarna TS 138 is an easy to start, small garden tractor, ideal for homeowners with small to mid-size gardens. This versatile and efficient tractor has a wide range of attachments available making it ideal for all year round use. This garden tractor boasts a range of features that help ensure a comfortable ride and first class cutting results.
Fitted with a powerful Husqvarna Series engine with chokeless start and convenient pedal-operated transmission. Can be complimented with a collector and BioClip® cover.
In business over 200 years
DPD & Royal Mail Delivery
Pay & Collect in Branch or PayPal Online
7 Branches across the South
Machinery installation services
- Powder-coated Deck - Powder-coated decks for exceptional durability and four anti-scalp rollers as well as a nose roller to help prevent scalping grass for a professional cut, every time
- Chokeless start - Easy to get operating with automatic choke. Just turn the key and go
- Air Induction - A powerful air stream lifts the grass before it is cut, for excellent cutting and collection of both grass and leaves
- Deck Wash Port - Connect your water hose to the port to clean the underside of your deck
- Lever-mounted cutting height adjustment - Easy accessible cutting height adjustment for improved ergonomics. The spring-assisted cutting deck makes adjustment easier
- Sliding, angled seat - Adjustable while seated; seat moves forward and down, or backwards and up
- Battery indicator with charger connection - Gives clear indication on battery status, which makes it easy to see when charging is needed. The charger connection is placed next to the indicator, for extra convenient recharging of the battery
|Motor/engine manufacturer||Briggs & Stratton|
|Engine name||Husqvarna Series|
|Fuel tank volume (with reserve)||5.7 l|
|Net power at preset rpm Energy||8.6 kW|
|Net power at preset rpm||2600 rpm|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||100 db(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||98.9 db(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||83 db(A)|
|Vibration level seat||0.12 m/s²|
|Vibration level steering wheel||2.05 m/s²|
|Front-End Protection||Available as accessory|
|Seat back height||Low 11"|
|Steering wheel type||Standard|
|Collector||Available as accessory|
|BioClip® kit/plate||Available as accessory|
|Transmission manufacturer||General Transmission|
Why Buy From Haynes
Machine Handover Policy
Machines sold by us are "installed machines" we are not an "in the box retailer".
When you collect or by prior arrangement have your machine delivered/Installed a member of our team go through the installation process with you, which will help you make the best use of your machine in a safe manner this will go through the following:
- The importance of reading and following the Manufacturers operator's manual
- The controls and adjustments of the machine to ensure safe and efficient operation of the machine.
- We will also advise you of the importance of wearing the appropriate Personnel protection equipment.
- Also, you will be advised of the importance of servicing and maintenance for both a Safe and efficient use of your purchase.
- The terms and conditions of the Manufacturer's Warranty Agreement.
- You will be asked to sign the Installation document.
Where delivery of your machine has been agreed you will need to ensure that someone is available to receive the machine and go through the above process.
Delivery and installation is only available it the following Post Code Districts CT, ME, TN, BN & RH
Please Note failure to follow the Terms and conditions of the manufacturers Warranty Agreement may render it invalid