Husqvarna 115iHD45 Hedge Trimmer
The Husqvarna 115iHD45 Hedge trimmer is easy to use, easy to handle – and quiet enough for seasonal use in residential areas. Comfortable and durable, it offers powerful performance with no direct emissions.
Safe, convenient starting via the intuitive keypad, efficient brushless motor with savE™ function for extra run-time and long-lasting Li-ion battery make it a great choice for homeowners.
In business over 200 years
DPD & Royal Mail Delivery
Pay & Collect in Branch or PayPal Online
4 Branches across Kent & Sussex
Machinery installation services
- Li-ion power - The Li-ion battery provides long lasting power and top class performance
- savE™ - Choose savE™ for maximum runtime
- Cordless freedom - No petrol, no engine noise, no direct emissions and just a push on the trigger to go. The powerful V36 Li-ion battery pack is designed for reliable, long lasting use, designed to be recharged hundreds of times.The Husqvarna battery family for the aware consumer includes both a grass trimmer, chainsaw and a hedge trimmer
- Brushless motor - High torque to weight ratio for increased efficiency, increased reliability, reduced noise and longer product-life
- Durable gearbox - Durable gearbox in aluminium for efficient cooling and long product life
- Intuitive key pad - The key pad is very easy to operate
- Well balanced - Well balanced for easy handling
- Quiet operation - The low noise provides a comfortable work situation and low disturbance for others
- Lightweight and ergonomic design - Models in the Battery 100 Series have a compact, slimmed-down design for excellent ergonomics. This makes them lightweight and well balanced – allowing you to work comfortably in your garden
- One battery fits all - The 36V Li-ion battery pack is designed for demanding, long lasting professional use. It fits all our handheld machines, which allows you to quickly switch the same battery between a trimmer, blower, chainsaw and hedge trimmer and keep working
|Battery voltage||36 V|
|Weight without battery||3.2 kg|
|Weight with battery||4.0 kg|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||78 db(A)|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||90 db(A)|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle||1.926 m/s²|
|Recommended maximum twig diameter||25 mm|
|Cutting speed||3000 cut/min|
|Knife length||45 cm|
|Teeth opening||25 mm|
Why Buy From Haynes
Machine Handover Policy
Machines sold by us are "installed machines" we are not an "in the box retailer".
When you collect or by prior arrangement have your machine delivered/Installed a member of our team go through the installation process with you, which will help you make the best use of your machine in a safe manner this will go through the following:
- The importance of reading and following the Manufacturers operator's manual
- The controls and adjustments of the machine to ensure safe and efficient operation of the machine.
- We will also advise you of the importance of wearing the appropriate Personnel protection equipment.
- Also, you will be advised of the importance of servicing and maintenance for both a Safe and efficient use of your purchase.
- The terms and conditions of the Manufacturer's Warranty Agreement.
- You will be asked to sign the Installation document.
Where delivery of your machine has been agreed you will need to ensure that someone is available to receive the machine and go through the above process.
Delivery and installation is only available it the following Post Code Districts CT, ME, TN, BN & RH
Please Note failure to follow the Terms and conditions of the manufacturers Warranty Agreement may render it invalid