Husqvarna 536LiHE3 Hedge Trimmer
The Husqvarna 536LiHE3 battery pole hedge trimmer combines petrol performance with zero emissions and extremely quiet operation. With up to 3.5m reach, high cutting speed and Husqvarna durability, it gives pro-level productivity and results – but is quiet and clean enough for use even in residential areas, hotels, hospitals and other noise-sensitive environments.
Remote control angle adjustment and comfortable handles make the 536LiHE3 ideal for any operation. Compatible with all Husqvarna BLi-batteries and chargers.
In business over 200 years
DPD & Royal Mail Delivery
Pay & Collect in Branch or PayPal Online
4 Branches across Kent & Sussex
Machinery installation services
- Li-ion power - The Li-ion battery provides long lasting power and top class performance
- savE™ - Choose between normal or savE™ mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum run-time. Either way, you’ll always get a perfect result
- Intuitive key pad - The key pad is very easy to operate
- Efficient brushless motor - Our in-house developed, advanced brushless motor is 25 % more efficient than a standard brush motor. This means that the motor provides a high and consistent torque – even under heavy load
- Metal housing - The robust metal housing is one of many durable elements on the product. It is designed to protect motor and gears
- Cutting speed - The 4000 cuts per minute ensure great cutting results
- Remote control - Convenient one hand grip to adjust the angle of the cutting deck
- Angle adjustment - The angle adjustment enable ergonomic working positions when cutting both high and low hedges
- Long reach - Long reach for increased capacity. Extension rods available as accessory
- Transport mode - Cutter bar easy foldable into transport mode for a more compact size. Facilitates transport and storage
- Lightweight and well balanced - Slimmed-down and ergonomic design makes them lightweight and well balanced – allowing you to work comfortably in all situations
- Silent operation - The noise level from our battery machines are up to 13 dB(A) lower than a petrol machine – which is a huge difference. A reduction of 3 dB(A) is usually perceived as a halving of the noise level. This makes work a lot more pleasant for you – and also allows you to work in the most public of settings
- Low maintenance - No refilling of fuel, less parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system means less downtime and low operation costs
- One battery fits all - The 36V Li-ion battery pack is designed for demanding, long lasting professional use. It fits all our handheld machines, which allows you to quickly switch the same battery between a trimmer, blower, chainsaw and hedge trimmer and keep working
- Gear up for nonstop operation - Our battery accessories allow you to carry on and get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible
|Cutting speed||4000 cut/min|
|Knife Length||55 cm|
|Teeth opening||32 mm|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle||2.5 m/s²|
|Weight without battery||4.15 kg|
|Weight with battery||5.5 kg|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||84 db(A)|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||95 db(A)|
Why Buy From Haynes
Machine Handover Policy
Machines sold by us are "installed machines" we are not an "in the box retailer".
When you collect or by prior arrangement have your machine delivered/Installed a member of our team go through the installation process with you, which will help you make the best use of your machine in a safe manner this will go through the following:
- The importance of reading and following the Manufacturers operator's manual
- The controls and adjustments of the machine to ensure safe and efficient operation of the machine.
- We will also advise you of the importance of wearing the appropriate Personnel protection equipment.
- Also, you will be advised of the importance of servicing and maintenance for both a Safe and efficient use of your purchase.
- The terms and conditions of the Manufacturer's Warranty Agreement.
- You will be asked to sign the Installation document.
Where delivery of your machine has been agreed you will need to ensure that someone is available to receive the machine and go through the above process.
Delivery and installation is only available it the following Post Code Districts CT, ME, TN, BN & RH
Please Note failure to follow the Terms and conditions of the manufacturers Warranty Agreement may render it invalid