Husqvarna 350BT Leaf Blower
The Husqvarna 350BT is a high-capacity industrial leaf blower in the popular 50cc mid-size range featuring a new, powerful X-Torq® engine. The comfortable harness and ergonomically designed controls on this leaf blower offer superior ease of use over other backpack leaf blowers on the market, whether you're blowing away leaves or garden debris.
In business over 200 years
DPD & Royal Mail Delivery
Pay & Collect in Branch or PayPal Online
4 Branches across Kent & Sussex
Machinery installation services
- X-Torq® engine - The X-Torq® engine design increases torque over a wider rpm range providing maximum cutting power.
- Fuel pump - Fuel pump designed for easy starting.
- Utilize full blow force with minimal arm strain - The offset handle makes the blow forces easier to control by preventing the arm from being pulled downwards.
- Adjustable handles - Adjustable handles for superior comfort.
- LowVib® - Dampeners between the engine and chassis effectively reduce vibrations.
- Padded harness - Comfortable padded harness with load-reducing hip belt.
- Cruise control - Fan speed can be set for easier handling.
- High blowing capacity - The powerful and easy to start X-Torq® engine in combination with effective fan design delivers high air speed and high air flow.
- Ergonomic handle - The handle can be angled and has rubber inserts for a stable, comfortable grip.
|Air flow in housing||19.6 m³/min|
|Air flow in pipe||14 m³/min|
|Air speed||80.47 m/s|
|Cylinder displacement||50.2 cm³|
|Power output||1.6 kW|
|Maximum power speed||7500 rpm|
|Fuel tank volume||1.25 l|
|Fuel consumption||455 g/kWh|
|Spark plug||NGK CMR7H|
|Idling speed||2200 rpm|
|Electrode gap||0.7 mm|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||104 db(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||94 db(A)|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) handle||2.2 m/s²|
Why Buy From Haynes
Machine Handover Policy
Machines sold by us are "installed machines" we are not an "in the box retailer".
When you collect or by prior arrangement have your machine delivered/Installed a member of our team go through the installation process with you, which will help you make the best use of your machine in a safe manner this will go through the following:
- The importance of reading and following the Manufacturers operator's manual
- The controls and adjustments of the machine to ensure safe and efficient operation of the machine.
- We will also advise you of the importance of wearing the appropriate Personnel protection equipment.
- Also, you will be advised of the importance of servicing and maintenance for both a Safe and efficient use of your purchase.
- The terms and conditions of the Manufacturer's Warranty Agreement.
- You will be asked to sign the Installation document.
Where delivery of your machine has been agreed you will need to ensure that someone is available to receive the machine and go through the above process.
Delivery and installation is only available it the following Post Code Districts CT, ME, TN, BN & RH
Please Note failure to follow the Terms and conditions of the manufacturers Warranty Agreement may render it invalid