Husqvarna 530iBX Leaf Blower
Powered by Husqvarna’s powerful BLi backpack battery, the handheld 530iBX Blower is low in weight and has the lowest noise on the market, but big on all-weather performance (IPx4).
With the highest blow force on the market, it’s full of smart features including an intuitive keypad, optimised ergonomics, cruise control and boost mode, all designed to maximise uptime and productivity. Battery & Charger not included. Includes hip pad.
In business over 200 years
DPD & Royal Mail Delivery
Pay & Collect in Branch or PayPal Online
4 Branches across Kent & Sussex
Machinery installation services
- Li-ion power - The Li-ion battery provides long lasting power and top class performance.
- Advanced motor fan design - Best performance in pro battery class due to the advanced electric motor fan design.
- Cruise control - Blowing speed can be set at optionally rpm for optimum handling.
- Boost effect - Maximized blowing speed during limited time through easy accessible boost mode.
- Ergonomic handle - Ergonomically shaped handle for greater comfort and easy access to the controls.
- Lightweight design - Low total weight through less components and lightweight electric motor in comparison with petrol machines.
- Excellent ergonomics - Excellent ergonomics through its exceptional product balance, comfortable handle grip and intuitive keypad.
- Low noise levels - Low noise levels enable longer working hours and the possibility to work in noise sensitive and restricted areas.
- Brushless motor - High torque to weight ratio for increased efficiency, increased reliability, reduced noise and longer product-life.
- Comfortable working position - Working with harness and eyelet equipped machine gives a comfortable working position.
- In lined outlet - The fan housing is designed so that the air stream is in lined with the handle. This makes the machine very easy to manoeuvre.
- Low maintenance - No refilling of fuel, less parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system means less downtime and low operation costs.
- One battery fits all - The 36V Li-ion battery pack is designed for demanding, long lasting professional use. It fits all our handheld machines, which allows you to quickly switch the same battery between a trimmer, blower, chainsaw and hedge trimmer and keep working.
- Gear up for nonstop operation - Our battery accessories allow you to carry on and get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible.
|Air flow in housing||14.5 m³/min|
|Air flow in pipe||12.6 m³/min|
|Air speed||51 m/s|
|Air speed (round nozzle)||51 m/s|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||93 db(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||92 db(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||79 db(A)|
Why Buy From Haynes
Machine Handover Policy
Machines sold by us are "installed machines" we are not an "in the box retailer".
When you collect or by prior arrangement have your machine delivered/Installed a member of our team go through the installation process with you, which will help you make the best use of your machine in a safe manner this will go through the following:
- The importance of reading and following the Manufacturers operator's manual
- The controls and adjustments of the machine to ensure safe and efficient operation of the machine.
- We will also advise you of the importance of wearing the appropriate Personnel protection equipment.
- Also, you will be advised of the importance of servicing and maintenance for both a Safe and efficient use of your purchase.
- The terms and conditions of the Manufacturer's Warranty Agreement.
- You will be asked to sign the Installation document.
Where delivery of your machine has been agreed you will need to ensure that someone is available to receive the machine and go through the above process.
Delivery and installation is only available it the following Post Code Districts CT, ME, TN, BN & RH
Please Note failure to follow the Terms and conditions of the manufacturers Warranty Agreement may render it invalid