Husqvarna Tacti-Cut S50 12"
The Husqvarna Tacti-Cut S50 12" blade for power cutters.
In business over 200 years
DPD & Royal Mail Delivery
Pay & Collect in Branch or PayPal Online
4 Branches across Kent & Sussex
Machinery installation services
- High speed in hard materials - The composition of the blade is designed for high speed in hard materials.
- Ideal for concrete and hard materials - Developed for fast cutting in universal construction materials, with a focus on hard materials like granite and hard concrete.
- Good performance to price ratio - Reliable drill bits with a good price/performance ratio.
- Easy-fit centre hole - Our " Easy-fit" system allows the expansion of the bore hole from 20.0 to 25.4 mm. This enables you to mount the blade on different types of machines (power cutter, table saw, floor saw). Applies to blade diameters up to 350 mm.
- Safety - All Husqvarna blades are designed and produced according to EN13236 standards. Husqvarna is also a leading member of OSA (Organisation for the Safety of Abrasives), guaranteeing the user a safe and trouble-free operation of its products.
- Stability - All Husqvarna blades are produced according to ISO 9001 quality standard, using the best materials and production methods, guaranteeing a stable and consistent operation of the blade, time after time.
Why Buy From Haynes
Machine Handover Policy
Machines sold by us are "installed machines" we are not an "in the box retailer".
When you collect or by prior arrangement have your machine delivered/Installed a member of our team go through the installation process with you, which will help you make the best use of your machine in a safe manner this will go through the following:
- The importance of reading and following the Manufacturers operator's manual
- The controls and adjustments of the machine to ensure safe and efficient operation of the machine.
- We will also advise you of the importance of wearing the appropriate Personnel protection equipment.
- Also, you will be advised of the importance of servicing and maintenance for both a Safe and efficient use of your purchase.
- The terms and conditions of the Manufacturer's Warranty Agreement.
- You will be asked to sign the Installation document.
Where delivery of your machine has been agreed you will need to ensure that someone is available to receive the machine and go through the above process.
Delivery and installation is only available it the following Post Code Districts CT, ME, TN, BN & RH
Please Note failure to follow the Terms and conditions of the manufacturers Warranty Agreement may render it invalid