Husqvarna PW 480 Pressure Washer
An extra large and powerful high pressure washer with a robust and purposeful design, built for the toughest cleaning tasks outside. With the pressure control you can adjust the water flow and operation pressure perfectly. Includes an integrated detergent tank which is controlled on the front panel. The brass pump head ensures an outstanding long-term performance.
A steel armed high-pressure hose is included. The Low Force grip activates the trigger with less effort and more comfort for your hand. The induction motor ensures a dependable performance while the aluminum carrying handle facilitates transportation. Quick hose coupling, large and robust wheels for better traction, and a long spray lance add to the experience.
In business over 200 years
DPD & Royal Mail Delivery
Pay & Collect in Branch or PayPal Online
7 Branches across the South
Machinery installation services
- Brass Pump Head - The extra durable pump head is made of brass, which minimizes the risk of breakage and ensures an outstanding long-term performance.
- Steel Reinforced High-Pressure Hose - The flexible high-pressure hose is reinforced with steel to give you extra durability, easy handling and a prolonged product lifetime.
- Low Force Grip - In this ergonomically designed function, the trigger’s activation is perfectly adjusted to your fingers. This means less effort and more comfort for your hand, especially during prolonged use.
- Hose reel
- Internal Detergent Tank - Thanks to the integrated detergent tank, you only need one product for detergent application and washing. The tank is easily removed and refilled, and you can also use a separate tank by pulling out the hose and connect it via the standard screw cap. On the front panel you can conveniently adjust the dosage.
- Pressure control - Water flow and operation pressure can be perfectly adjusted by using the pressure control – and you will not use any more water than necessary. The pressure control also maintains function when you use different nozzles and accessories.
- Aluminum Telescopic Handle - The robust, extendable handle makes your transportation and storage convenient and easy.
- Aluminum Carrying Handle - The robust and comfortable aluminum carrying handle makes moving and transporting your machine extra convenient.
- Double Swivels and Quick Connect - The spray lance features double swivel functions and quick connections for hose, nozzles and accessories – all to maximise your efficiency and comfort.
- Large and Robust Wheels - Important issues such as easy movement and reliable traction on uneven ground are ensured by the large soft-grip wheels, mounted on a metal axis. This also helps prolong the lifetime of the product as a whole.
- Long Spray Lance - The added length on the spray handle allows for even better ergonomic working positions.
- Power Cord Storage with Quick Release - No unnecessary time spent unwinding thanks to the convenient power cord storage with quick release that prevents tangling.
- Rotary Nozzle - The rotating pencil jet nozzle gives you a targeted, high cleaning performance and helps you get rid of persistent dirt effectively.
- On Board Storage - All included accessories can be neatly stored on the machine for easy access and more efficient work.
- Variable Flat Jet Nozzle - The pressure-adjustable, multi-purpose nozzle gives you increased versatility, as it can be used for a wide range of cleaning tasks with perfect results.
|Hose Length||13 m|
|Container capacity||2.0 l|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||89 db(A)|
|Vibration (ah) Vibration max ah||2.5 m/s²|
|Article net weight||27800 g|
|Product Size, LxWxH||350x390x810 cm|
|Power rating||2900 W|
|Rated current||12.6 A|
|Max pressure||150 bar|
|Operating pressure Max||140 bar|
|Water flow||540-610 l/h|
|Max. Water inlet temperature||60 °C|
|Max self-priming suction||0.5 m|
|Length of cord||5 m|
Why Buy From Haynes
Machine Handover Policy
Machines sold by us are "installed machines" we are not an "in the box retailer".
When you collect or by prior arrangement have your machine delivered/Installed a member of our team go through the installation process with you, which will help you make the best use of your machine in a safe manner this will go through the following:
- The importance of reading and following the Manufacturers operator's manual
- The controls and adjustments of the machine to ensure safe and efficient operation of the machine.
- We will also advise you of the importance of wearing the appropriate Personnel protection equipment.
- Also, you will be advised of the importance of servicing and maintenance for both a Safe and efficient use of your purchase.
- The terms and conditions of the Manufacturer's Warranty Agreement.
- You will be asked to sign the Installation document.
Where delivery of your machine has been agreed you will need to ensure that someone is available to receive the machine and go through the above process.
Delivery and installation is only available it the following Post Code Districts CT, ME, TN, BN & RH
Please Note failure to follow the Terms and conditions of the manufacturers Warranty Agreement may render it invalid