Husqvarna GX 560 Lawn Mower
The Husqvarna GX 560 petrol hover mower has all the benefits of a hover mower with the added freedom that a petrol lawnmower brings. By floating on a cushion of air the GX 560 is lightweight and easy to manoeuvre, enabling the user to cut the grass easily in awkward and difficult areas of the lawn.
Designed for large-scale domestic and semi-professional use, the GX 560 hover mower features a powerful, high quality engine for use on slopes of up to 45°.
In business over 200 years
DPD & Royal Mail Delivery
Pay & Collect in Branch or PayPal Online
4 Branches across Kent & Sussex
Machinery installation services
- Air cushion - Floats on a cushion of air and cuts easily in any direction
- Maneuverable - Easy to move around obstacles in the landscape such as flower beds, trees and up to edges
- Cuts on slopes up to 45° - Cuts continuously on slopes up to 45° due to the oil throw engine lubrication system
- Transport wheels - Transport wheels for improved maneuverability in use and easier transportation - available as an accessory
|Engine name||GCV 160|
|Cylinder displacement||163 cm³|
|Fuel tank volume (with reserve)||0.93 l|
|Net power at preset rpm Energy||3 kW|
|Net power at preset rpm||3150 rpm|
|Engine lubrication type||Splash|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||86.8 db(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||96 db (A)|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||98 db(A)|
|Cutting width||50.5 cm|
|Cutting height steps||3|
|Cutting height adjustment||Spacers|
|Cutting height max||30 mm|
|Cutting height min||10 mm|
|Cutting deck material||ABS plastic|
|Vibrations handlebar||6.16 m/s²|
Why Buy From Haynes
Machine Handover Policy
Machines sold by us are "installed machines" we are not an "in the box retailer".
When you collect or by prior arrangement have your machine delivered/Installed a member of our team go through the installation process with you, which will help you make the best use of your machine in a safe manner this will go through the following:
- The importance of reading and following the Manufacturers operator's manual
- The controls and adjustments of the machine to ensure safe and efficient operation of the machine.
- We will also advise you of the importance of wearing the appropriate Personnel protection equipment.
- Also, you will be advised of the importance of servicing and maintenance for both a Safe and efficient use of your purchase.
- The terms and conditions of the Manufacturer's Warranty Agreement.
- You will be asked to sign the Installation document.
Where delivery of your machine has been agreed you will need to ensure that someone is available to receive the machine and go through the above process.
Delivery and installation is only available it the following Post Code Districts CT, ME, TN, BN & RH
Please Note failure to follow the Terms and conditions of the manufacturers Warranty Agreement may render it invalid