- Reduced price
Husqvarna R 316T Rider
Powerful and versatile large ride-on mower with twin-cylinder engine and optional 103 or 112 cm Combi cutting decks, offering first-class BioClip® and rear ejection cutting. A front mower suitable for landowners who demand superior efficiency, maneuverability and perfect results all year round. The articulated steering system and front-mounted cutting deck enables intuitive operation, excellent mowing accessibility and great overview of your working area. In short – this ride-on mower gives you the ultimate driving experience.
Features like pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission, easy-access controls, headlights and cutting deck service position, makes operating and servicing this Husqvarna rider a pleasure.
In business over 200 years
DPD & Royal Mail Delivery
Pay & Collect in Branch or PayPal Online
4 Branches across Kent & Sussex
Machinery installation services
- Unique articulated steering - The unique articulated steering system allows the rear pair of wheels to swing in underneath the machine. The result is superior maneuverability with a minimum turning radius at full lock
- Front-mounted cutting deck - Front-mounted cutting deck for excellent accessibility into corners and under bushes, park benches etc.
- Optional Combi cutting deck - This Rider is delivered deckless and can be fitted with 94, 103 or 112 cm Combi cutting decks for efficient BioClip® and rear ejection cutting
- Service position - Service position on the cutting deck facilitates cleaning and service
- Comfortable driver's position - With a Rider you get safety, stability and traction on both flat grounds and hillsides. The Rider's low gravity centre contributes to extra good traction as well as a comfortable
- Versatile usage - A wide range of cutting decks and accessories makes our Riders exceptionally versatile, all year round
- Attachment frame - Easy to shift between cutting decks and front-mounted attachments, such as broom, flail mower, snow blade and snow thrower
- External fuel cap - Thanks to the external fuel cap, you don't have to open the engine hood when taking on more fuel. The extra wide fuel tank opening makes refueling even easier
- Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission - Easy speed and direction control with pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission. Separate pedals for forward and reverse.
- Easy-access controls - Controls are easy accessible and designed for optimum user comfort
- Automatic blade engagement - The blades are engaged automatically, when you lower the cutting deck
- Easy-access cutting height lever - The cutting height lever is easy to reach from the driver’s seat, making it possible to do cutting height changes while mowing
- Combi cutting deck with BioClip® (mulching) - BioClip® (mulching) provides perhaps the best cutting result on the market on frequently cut areas. The grass is cut into fine pieces that quickly turn into fertiliser
- Combi cutting deck with rear discharge - The rear discharge mode provides high-effective cutting performance on areas with higher and rougher grass.
- Four large wheels - 16-inch wheels both front and back provide optimal riding comfort, great accessibility and less risk of damaging delicate surfaces
- Engine behind driver - Thanks to the rear-mounted engine, you get better overview of the mowing and less noise and emissions in the driver’s area
- Floating cutting deck - The floating cutting deck follows the contours of the ground, which reduces the risk of scalping the lawn
- Pivoting support wheels - The cutting deck is equipped with pivoting wheels for extra smooth operation when making turns. The wheels also prevent damages to the lawn surface
- Adjustable pitch angle - Possible to fine-tune the cutting deck position, to ensure perfect cutting results at all times
- Easy access - The tilting hood and easy-access servicing points make maintenance and servicing easy
- Transparent fuel tank - Large, transparent fuel tank makes it easy to check the fuel level
- Front head lights - Two 20W halogen lights provide efficient work light
- Pivoting rear axle - The rear axle is pivoting to get maximum traction on the drive wheels and a smooth ride also on uneven surfaces
- 12V socket outlet - Makes it possible to plug in extra electric equipment, charge your cellular phone etc.
- Hour meter with service minder - Indicates when it's time to service your tractor
- Storage compartment - The open left-hand storage is easy to access while mowing
- Bottle holder - Convenient bottle holder for refreshments
|Engine name||FS Series V-Twin|
|Net power at preset rpm Energy||9.6 kW|
|Net power at preset rpm||2900 rpm|
|Cylinder displacement||603 cm³|
|#Fuel tank volume||12 l|
|Fuel tank volume (with reserve)||12 l|
|Engine lubrication type||Full pressure|
|Uncut circle||30 cm|
|Cutting width, min||94 cm|
|Cutting width, max||112 cm|
|Optional cutting decks||Combi 94, Combi 103, Combi 112|
|Cutting deck type||Stamped|
|Cutting deck material||Steel|
|Cutting methods||BioClip®/Rear discharge|
|Cutting height max||75 mm|
|Cutting height min||25 mm|
|#Cutting height steps||10|
|Powder-coated cutting deck||Yes|
|Transmission manufacturer||Tuff Torq|
|Speed forward max||9 km/h|
|Speed forward min||0 km/h|
|Speed reverse max||9 km/h|
|Speed reverse min||0 km/h|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||83.0 db(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||97.0 db(A)|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||98.0 db(A)|
|Battery capacity||24 Ah|
|Battery pack weight||15.87 lbs|
|Tyre dimensions, front||170/60-8|
|Tyre dimensions, rear||170/60-8|
|Ground clearance||105 mm|
|Base machine, length||202 cm|
|Base machine, width||89 cm|
|Base machine, height||115 cm|
|Hour meter type||Digital with pre-programmed service intervals|
|Seat back height||High|
|Steering wheel type||Comfort|
|Parking brake, type||Disc|
|Vibration level steering wheel||2.5 m/s²|
|Vibration level seat||0.7 m/s²|
Why Buy From Haynes
Machine Handover Policy
Machines sold by us are "installed machines" we are not an "in the box retailer".
When you collect or by prior arrangement have your machine delivered/Installed a member of our team go through the installation process with you, which will help you make the best use of your machine in a safe manner this will go through the following:
- The importance of reading and following the Manufacturers operator's manual
- The controls and adjustments of the machine to ensure safe and efficient operation of the machine.
- We will also advise you of the importance of wearing the appropriate Personnel protection equipment.
- Also, you will be advised of the importance of servicing and maintenance for both a Safe and efficient use of your purchase.
- The terms and conditions of the Manufacturer's Warranty Agreement.
- You will be asked to sign the Installation document.
Where delivery of your machine has been agreed you will need to ensure that someone is available to receive the machine and go through the above process.
Delivery and installation is only available it the following Post Code Districts CT, ME, TN, BN & RH
Please Note failure to follow the Terms and conditions of the manufacturers Warranty Agreement may render it invalid