Husqvarna Automower® 315X
Husqvarna Automower® 315X - a premium model in the X-line series. It mows complicated lawns up to 1600m2, handling narrow passages and slopes up to 40%, and taking tough terrain in its stride. As a member of our premium X-line range, it features Automower® Connect with GPS theft tracking, GPS-assisted navigation and X-line design with LED Headlights, front bumper and special coloured wheel caps.
In business over 200 years
DPD & Royal Mail Delivery
Pay & Collect in Branch or PayPal Online
4 Branches across Kent & Sussex
Machinery installation services
- Automower® Connect - Automower® Connect gives you full control of the mower right in your smartphone. You can easily send start, stop and park commands, check and adjust settings. If required also receive alarms and track your mower’s position in case of theft – wherever you are.10 years mobile data contract included. Standard on X-line, optional for all 300-400 series
- GPS-assisted navigation - PATENTED - An onboard GPS system creates a map of the garden, including where the boundary and guide wires are installed. Husqvarna Automower® will then register which parts of the garden it has covered and adjusts its mowing pattern accordingly. This will ensure optimized lawn coverage and an excellent cutting result
- Weather timer - PATENTED - Adjusts the working time to the lawn’s growth rate, meaning that Husqvarna Automower® will maximize its mowing time during periods of strong grass growth. In sunny or dry weather, or late in the season, the mower will spend less time mowing, which decreases wear on lawn and mower
- Automatic passage handling - PATENTED - Husqvarna Automower® automatically senses narrow passages and finds its way even through the smallest passages. It will vary its route through the passage to avoid unpleasant tracks
- Guide wire - PATENTED - Our patented guide wire helps the mower to find its way back to the charging station, which will reduce searching times especially for complex gardens
- Manages slopes up to 40% - Large coarse-tread wheels provide excellent traction even if the surface is slippery. The mower handles slopes up to 40%
- Flexible charging station placement - Enables flexible placement of the charging station in the garden which simplifies the installation and secures reliable docking every time
- Balance control - For silent and trouble-free operation it automatically detects imbalance in the cutting system. Imbalance could be caused by missing, double mounted or damaged blades
- Spot cutting - Special mode to quickly mow a limited area of longer grass. This is especially useful for areas beneath for example garden furniture, once the furniture is removed. Place the mower in the desired area and choose Spot cutting mode. The mower will mow in tight spirals and when finished resume in automatic mode
- Easy height adjustment - The cutting height adjustment is easily done from above by turning one large knob
- Front bumper - Rubber-made front bumper makes the mower more restistant to recurrent collisions with trees, shrubs and other objects within the installation
- Theft protection by GPS - Products equipped with Automower Connect®/Husqvarna Fleet Services™ immediately begin tracking its GPS position and send notifications to your devices. Makes the Automower® installation extra safe and minimizes the risk of theft
- Reliability - Robotic lawn mowing is all about reliability. Husqvarna has during 20 years of development refined its mower concept to achieve the highest level of reliability, quality and cutting result, with a minimum of assistance
- Excellent cutting result - Thanks to the free movement pattern of Husqvarna Automower® the lawn is perfectly cut, achieving a beautiful and carpet-like look. The razor-sharp blades cut the grass gently from all directions, helping it to grow strong. Moss growth is effectively prevented
- Silent - Thanks to its unique cutting system, Automower® works extremely discreet and quiet and just when you want
- Unique cutting system - Husqvarna Automower® cuts just a little but frequently, which assures a nice and healthy lawn. It is equipped with sharp razor-like blades made of strong carbon steel mounted on a robust cutting disc system. This provides for efficient operation and extremely low energy consumption
- No emissions - Because it is electrically powered, Automower® produces no harmful emissions
- Theft protection by alarm/PIN code - Different level theft protection for high security. If the mower carried away a high-sounding alarm starts and can only be deactivated with the mower's unique PIN code
- Automatic charging - When Automower® needs more power, it finds its own way back to the charging station
- Low energy consumption - Efficient energy management means low energy consumption, allowing Automower® to operate at a fraction of the cost of conventional lawnmowers
- Scheduling - You decide if you want Automower® to mow the lawn around the clock and 7 days a week
- Lift & Tilt sensors - If Automower® is lifted off the ground or tips over, the cutting automatically shuts off. In addition, the blades are rotating far from the outer edge of the machine. If Automower® meets an obstacle it will stop and redirect itself without causing any damage
- Weather proof - Automower® can be outside around the clock and is designed to function properly and unattended regardless of the weather conditions. Automower® is built to withstand the harsh Nordic climate without any problems
- Bluetooth connectivity
Why Buy From Haynes
Machine Handover Policy
Machines sold by us are "installed machines" we are not an "in the box retailer".
When you collect or by prior arrangement have your machine delivered/Installed a member of our team go through the installation process with you, which will help you make the best use of your machine in a safe manner this will go through the following:
- The importance of reading and following the Manufacturers operator's manual
- The controls and adjustments of the machine to ensure safe and efficient operation of the machine.
- We will also advise you of the importance of wearing the appropriate Personnel protection equipment.
- Also, you will be advised of the importance of servicing and maintenance for both a Safe and efficient use of your purchase.
- The terms and conditions of the Manufacturer's Warranty Agreement.
- You will be asked to sign the Installation document.
Where delivery of your machine has been agreed you will need to ensure that someone is available to receive the machine and go through the above process.
Delivery and installation is only available it the following Post Code Districts CT, ME, TN, BN & RH
Please Note failure to follow the Terms and conditions of the manufacturers Warranty Agreement may render it invalid