Husqvarna LC 141iV Lawn Mower
Ideal for homeowners or for trimming complex areas, this intuitive hassle-free battery mower can mow an average-sized garden quickly and quietly in a single charge. The mower is easy to manouevre due to it's lightweight and compact deck. The ergonomic handle makes it easy to steer even round small places.
Compatible with all Husqvarna BLi-batteries.
In business over 200 years
DPD & Royal Mail Delivery
Pay & Collect in Branch or PayPal Online
4 Branches across Kent & Sussex
Machinery installation services
- Variable drive speed - Easy to adjust the ground speed according to your needs and the condition of the lawn
- Self-propelling with rear-wheel drive
- savE™ - Choose savE™ for maximum runtime
- Intuitive key pad - The key pad is very easy to operate. All information you need in one place
- Li-ion power - The Li-ion battery provides long lasting power and top class performance
- Quiet operation - The low noise provides a comfortable work situation and low disturbance for others
- Lifting handle front and rear - Easy grip in front and rear for lifting into storage, the car or carrying up the basement stairs
- Ergonomic handle bar - Ergonomic angle of the handlebar in combination with easy to reach bail arms makes operation easy
- Foldable handle - Easy foldable handle bar to minimize space required for storing
- Easy adjustable handle bar - Quick and easy adjustment of the handle in two different heights
- Central cutting height adjustment - Quick and easy adjustment of the grass cutting height. One lever controls the whole deck
- Cordless freedom - No petrol, no engine noise, no direct emissions and just a push on the trigger to go. The powerful V36 Li-ion battery pack is designed for reliable, long lasting use, designed to be recharged hundreds of times.The Husqvarna battery family for the aware consumer includes both a grass trimmer, chainsaw and a hedge trimmer
|Cutting methods||Collection/Rear discharge|
|BioClip® kit||Available as accessory|
|Cutting width||41 cm|
|Cutting height steps||10|
|Cutting height adjustment||Central|
|Cutting height max||75 mm|
|Cutting height min||25 mm|
|Collector type||Hard top with fabric bag|
|Collector volume||50.0 l|
|Handle height adjustment||Quick-set (2 steps)|
|Wheel bearing, front/rear||Yes/Yes|
|Cutting deck material||Steel|
|Drive system||Self-propelled, variable speed|
|Speed forward max||4.5 km/h|
|Speed forward min||3.0 km/h|
|Wheel size, Front||170 mm|
|Wheel size, Rear||203 mm|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||83 db(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||92 db(A)|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||94 db(A)|
Why Buy From Haynes
Machine Handover Policy
Machines sold by us are "installed machines" we are not an "in the box retailer".
When you collect or by prior arrangement have your machine delivered/Installed a member of our team go through the installation process with you, which will help you make the best use of your machine in a safe manner this will go through the following:
- The importance of reading and following the Manufacturers operator's manual
- The controls and adjustments of the machine to ensure safe and efficient operation of the machine.
- We will also advise you of the importance of wearing the appropriate Personnel protection equipment.
- Also, you will be advised of the importance of servicing and maintenance for both a Safe and efficient use of your purchase.
- The terms and conditions of the Manufacturer's Warranty Agreement.
- You will be asked to sign the Installation document.
Where delivery of your machine has been agreed you will need to ensure that someone is available to receive the machine and go through the above process.
Delivery and installation is only available it the following Post Code Districts CT, ME, TN, BN & RH
Please Note failure to follow the Terms and conditions of the manufacturers Warranty Agreement may render it invalid