Husqvarna LC 347iVX Lawn Mower
Battery lawn mower with increased cutting width, plus dual battery slots compatible with all Husqvarna batteries for increased convenience, cost-effectiveness and run-time. Quiet, efficient smoke-free operation with zero direct emissions. Ergonomic design includes easy-to-understand keypad, simple height adjustment and easy manoeuvring. Self-drive for easier mowing of medium-sized lawns.
Bluetooth connectivity provides users with product data and information, and enables more efficient, effective servicing.
In business over 200 years
DPD & Royal Mail Delivery
Pay & Collect in Branch or PayPal Online
4 Branches across Kent & Sussex
Machinery installation services
- Double battery slots - Continuous drive with two batteries means longer runtime and more efficient mowing
- Easy foldable handle bar - Easily fold the handle to minimize space required for storing and transportation
- Dust blocker bag - A collect bag designed to keep dust into the bag, preventing it from blowing in the operators face
- Quiet operation - The low noise provides a comfortable work situation and low disturbance for others
- savE™ - Choose savE™ for maximum runtime
- Intuitive key pad - The key pad is very easy to operate. All information you need in one place
- Central cutting height adjustment - Quick and easy adjustment of the grass cutting height. One lever effects the whole deck
- Double ball bearing wheels - Ensures the mower rolls easily, even after many years of use
|Cutting width||47 cm|
|Cutting height max||75 mm|
|Cutting height min||20 mm|
|Collector type||Fabric with dust blocker|
|Collector volume||55 l|
|Handle type||Ergonomic Handle (Bag Through)|
|Handle height adjustment||One Lever|
|Wheel bearing, front/rear||Yes/Yes|
|Drive system||Self-propelled, variable speed|
|Speed forward max||4.5 km/h|
|Speed forward min||3 km/h|
|Wheel size, Front||170 mm|
|Wheel size, Rear||210 mm|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||79 db(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||92 db(A)|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||93 db(A)|
Why Buy From Haynes
Machine Handover Policy
Machines sold by us are "installed machines" we are not an "in the box retailer".
When you collect or by prior arrangement have your machine delivered/Installed a member of our team go through the installation process with you, which will help you make the best use of your machine in a safe manner this will go through the following:
- The importance of reading and following the Manufacturers operator's manual
- The controls and adjustments of the machine to ensure safe and efficient operation of the machine.
- We will also advise you of the importance of wearing the appropriate Personnel protection equipment.
- Also, you will be advised of the importance of servicing and maintenance for both a Safe and efficient use of your purchase.
- The terms and conditions of the Manufacturer's Warranty Agreement.
- You will be asked to sign the Installation document.
Where delivery of your machine has been agreed you will need to ensure that someone is available to receive the machine and go through the above process.
Delivery and installation is only available it the following Post Code Districts CT, ME, TN, BN & RH
Please Note failure to follow the Terms and conditions of the manufacturers Warranty Agreement may render it invalid