- Reduced price
Husqvarna RC 318T Rider
Designed for homeowners who value Husqvarna quality, reliability and innovation, RC 318T is a tough, versatile Rider. Its innovative non-clogging collection system feeds clippings straight from the front-mounted cutting deck to the bag. Automatic compaction increases run time between emptying, so you get more done. Thanks to its innovative design this ride-on mower offers effectiveness, efficiency and ease of use.
Service and cleaning of the cutting deck is tool-free thanks to the unique 90° service position. Its intuitive controls, excellent ergonomics, unbeaten area coverage and huge collection capacity make this a truly worthwhile investment for larger gardens.
In business over 200 years
DPD & Royal Mail Delivery
Pay & Collect in Branch or PayPal Online
4 Branches across Kent & Sussex
Machinery installation services
- Turn key start - Easy to get operating under any weather conditions. No choking needed, just turn the key and go
- ACTech - Non-clog collection. Compacting grass in collector, meaning bigger area coverage. The efficient collection leaves a clean lawn as a result
- Empty collector from seat - The integrated collector is easily emptied from the driver's seat
- Articulated steering - The articulated steering gives excellent manoeuvrability and facilitates driving around obstacles such as trees and bushes
- Automatic blade engagement - The blades are engaged automatically, when you lower the cutting deck
- Front-mounted cutting deck - Front-mounted cutting deck for excellent accessibility into corners and under bushes, park benches etc.
- Pivoting rear axle - The rear axle is pivoting to get maximum traction on the drive wheels and a smooth ride also on uneven surfaces
- Service position - Service position on the cutting deck facilitates cleaning and service
- Comfortable driver's position - With a Rider you get safety, stability and traction on both flat grounds and hillsides. The Rider's low gravity centre contributes to extra good traction as well as a comfortable
- Easy-access controls - Controls are easy accessible and designed for optimum user comfort
- Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission - Speed and direction are managed by pedals, which lets you keep both hands on the steering wheel, for optimum driving control
- Easy-access cutting height lever - The cutting height lever is easy to reach from the driver’s seat, making it possible to do cutting height changes while mowing
- Engine behind driver - Thanks to the rear-mounted engine, you get better overview of the mowing and less noise and emissions in the driver’s area
- Non-collecting mood - Easy switch between collecting and non-collecting mode by just pushing a button. You don't have to leave the driver's seat
- LED headlights - Gives over 50% larger lighted area compared to traditional incandescent lights. For safer operation in darker conditions
- Pivoting support wheels - The cutting deck is equipped with pivoting wheels for extra smooth operation when making turns. The wheels also prevent damages to the lawn surface
- External fuel cap - Thanks to the external fuel cap, you don't have to open the engine hood when taking on more fuel. The extra wide fuel tank opening makes refueling even easier
- Transparent fuel tank - Large, transparent fuel tank makes it easy to check the fuel level
- Four large wheels - Large wheels both front and back provide optimal riding comfort, great accessibility and less risk of damaging delicate surfaces
- Hour meter with service minder - Indicates when it's time to service your tractor
- Adjustable pitch angle - Possible to fine-tune the cutting deck position, to ensure perfect cutting results at all times
|Motor/engine manufacturer||Briggs & Stratton|
|Engine name||Endurance Series|
|Net power at preset rpm Energy||12.6 kW|
|Cylinder displacement||656.0 cm³|
|Fuel tank volume (with reserve)||12.0 l|
|Engine lubrication type||Full pressure|
|Cutting width||112.0 cm|
|Cutting width, min||103 cm|
|Cutting width, max||112 cm|
|Cutting deck type||Stamped|
|Cutting deck material||Steel|
|Cutting methods||Collect/Non Collect|
|Cutting height max||75 mm|
|Cutting height min||25 mm|
|#Cutting height steps||7|
|Powder-coated cutting deck||Yes|
|Transmission manufacturer||Tuff Torq|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||85.0 db(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||99.0 db(A)|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||100.0 db(A)|
|Battery capacity||5.5 Ah|
|Battery pack weight||1.1 lbs|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||328 kg|
|Tyre dimensions, front||16x6,5-8|
|Tyre dimensions, rear||16x6,5-8|
|Ground clearance||95 mm|
|Base machine, length||201 cm|
|Base machine, width||103 cm|
|Base machine, height||128.4 cm|
|Seat back height||High|
|Vibration level steering wheel||2.4 m/s²|
|Vibration level seat||0.5 m/s²|
Why Buy From Haynes
Machine Handover Policy
Machines sold by us are "installed machines" we are not an "in the box retailer".
When you collect or by prior arrangement have your machine delivered/Installed a member of our team go through the installation process with you, which will help you make the best use of your machine in a safe manner this will go through the following:
- The importance of reading and following the Manufacturers operator's manual
- The controls and adjustments of the machine to ensure safe and efficient operation of the machine.
- We will also advise you of the importance of wearing the appropriate Personnel protection equipment.
- Also, you will be advised of the importance of servicing and maintenance for both a Safe and efficient use of your purchase.
- The terms and conditions of the Manufacturer's Warranty Agreement.
- You will be asked to sign the Installation document.
Where delivery of your machine has been agreed you will need to ensure that someone is available to receive the machine and go through the above process.
Delivery and installation is only available it the following Post Code Districts CT, ME, TN, BN & RH
Please Note failure to follow the Terms and conditions of the manufacturers Warranty Agreement may render it invalid