Husqvarna 435 15" Chainsaw
The Husqvarna 435 chainsaw is lightweight and easy to maneuver, ideal for those looking for a domestic chainsaw for the garden or a small amount of land. Husqvarna's unique Smart Start feature means that operators are required to produce up to 40% less force on the pull cord to start the chainsaws engine.
In business over 200 years
DPD & Royal Mail Delivery
Pay & Collect in Branch or PayPal Online
4 Branches across Kent & Sussex
Machinery installation services
- Bar cover
- Air Injection - Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
- X-Torq® - Deliver lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- Quick-release air filter - Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Felling marks - Distinct felling marks for better felling precision.
- Flip-up tank cap - The flip-up tank cap is easy to open and close when refueling.
- Ergonomic rear handle - Increased comfort with soft inlay, ergonomic trigger and asymmetrical handle.
- Side-mounted chain tensioner - Side-mounted chain tensioner makes chain adjustment quick and easy.
- Three-piece crankshaft - Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
- Visible fuel level - Transparent fuel indicator makes it easy to check fuel level.
- Easy to start - Combined start/stop switch, Smart Start® and fuel pump make the saw very easy to start.
- Inertia chain brake - Effective inertia-activated chain brake.
- Fuel pump - Fuel pump designed for easy starting.
- Snap-lock cylinder cover - Snap-lock cylinder cover saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning.
- LowVib® - Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user's arms and hands.
|Cylinder displacement||40.9 cm³|
|Power output||1.6 kW|
|Maximum power speed||9000 rpm|
|#Fuel tank volume||0.37 l|
|Idling speed||2900 rpm|
|Spark plug||Champion RCJ7Y, NGK BPMR7A|
|Electrode gap||0.5 mm|
|Torque, max||2 Nm|
|Fuel consumption||1.08 kg/h|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||4.2 kg|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||114 db(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||112 db(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||102 db(A)|
|Recommended bar length, max||18 in|
|Recommended bar length, min||13 in|
|Chain gauge||0.05 in|
|Chain speed at max power||17.3 m/s|
|Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed||23 m/s|
|Oil tank volume||0.25 l|
|Oil pump type||Fixed flow|
|Oil pump capacity Max||13 ml/min|
|Oil pump capacity Min||13 ml/min|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle||3.8 m/s²|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle||4.2 m/s²|
Why Buy From Haynes
Machine Handover Policy
Machines sold by us are "installed machines" we are not an "in the box retailer".
When you collect or by prior arrangement have your machine delivered/Installed a member of our team go through the installation process with you, which will help you make the best use of your machine in a safe manner this will go through the following:
- The importance of reading and following the Manufacturers operator's manual
- The controls and adjustments of the machine to ensure safe and efficient operation of the machine.
- We will also advise you of the importance of wearing the appropriate Personnel protection equipment.
- Also, you will be advised of the importance of servicing and maintenance for both a Safe and efficient use of your purchase.
- The terms and conditions of the Manufacturer's Warranty Agreement.
- You will be asked to sign the Installation document.
Where delivery of your machine has been agreed you will need to ensure that someone is available to receive the machine and go through the above process.
Delivery and installation is only available it the following Post Code Districts CT, ME, TN, BN & RH
Please Note failure to follow the Terms and conditions of the manufacturers Warranty Agreement may render it invalid