Husqvarna 122HD60 Hedge Trimmer
The Husqvarna 122HD60 is a compact and lightweight petrol hedge trimmer for domestic use, with easy to use functions such as Smart Start®, and the benefit of a low noise engine. With an adjustable rear handle this small hedge trimmer with 59cm blade makes easy work of cutting sides and tops of hedges.
In business over 200 years
DPD & Royal Mail Delivery
Pay & Collect in Branch or PayPal Online
7 Branches across the South
Machinery installation services
- Low noise - The low noise engine technology and the special design make this hedge trimmer quiet and easy to use. Very important for everyone who operates in residential areas
- Smart Start® - The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%
- LowVib® - Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user’s arms and hands
- Adjustable rear handle - The rear handle is adjustable to facilitate cutting the sides and top of hedges
- Long cutter bar - Long cutter bar for extended reach
- Auto return stop switch - Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting
- Fuel pump - Fuel pump designed for easy starting
|Recommended maximum twig diameter||20 mm|
|Cutting speed||4050 cut/min|
|Cylinder displacement||21.7 cm³|
|Maximum power speed||7800 rpm|
|Fuel tank volume||0.3 l|
|Fuel consumption||575 g/kWh|
|Fuel consumption||0.33 kg/h|
|Idling speed||2800 rpm|
|Spark plug||NGK CMR6A|
|Electrode gap||0.5 mm|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||94 db(A)|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||101 db(A)|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle||4.1 m/s²|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle||3.6 m/s²|
|Knife Length||59 cm|
|Teeth opening||28 mm|
Why Buy From Haynes
Machine Handover Policy
Machines sold by us are "installed machines" we are not an "in the box retailer".
When you collect or by prior arrangement have your machine delivered/Installed a member of our team go through the installation process with you, which will help you make the best use of your machine in a safe manner this will go through the following:
- The importance of reading and following the Manufacturers operator's manual
- The controls and adjustments of the machine to ensure safe and efficient operation of the machine.
- We will also advise you of the importance of wearing the appropriate Personnel protection equipment.
- Also, you will be advised of the importance of servicing and maintenance for both a Safe and efficient use of your purchase.
- The terms and conditions of the Manufacturer's Warranty Agreement.
- You will be asked to sign the Installation document.
Where delivery of your machine has been agreed you will need to ensure that someone is available to receive the machine and go through the above process.
Delivery and installation is only available it the following Post Code Districts CT, ME, TN, BN & RH
Please Note failure to follow the Terms and conditions of the manufacturers Warranty Agreement may render it invalid