Husqvarna 125BVx Leaf Blower
An efficient hand held leaf blower that combines high blowing power with user friendliness making it the perfect petrol blower and garden vacuum for home owners. The Husqvarna 125BVx comes with a both a round and flat nozzle attachments.
This petrol leaf blower is easy to start thanks to its Smart Start® technology and is well balanced and easy to manouevre thanks to its in-lined air outlet. A Vac kit is included with the Husqvarna 125BVx to transform your petrol leaf blower into a garden blower vac for added versatility.
In business over 200 years
DPD & Royal Mail Delivery
Pay & Collect in Branch or PayPal Online
4 Branches across Kent & Sussex
Machinery installation services
- Vac kit
- Mulching function - Mulching knives reduce material and increase bag capacity. 16:1 ratio mulching function.
- In lined outlet - The fan housing is designed so that the air stream is in lined with the handle. This makes the machine very easy to manoeuvre.
- Auto return stop switch - Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
- Cruise control - Fan speed can be set for easier handling.
- Adjustable tube length - The blowing tube length is adjustable for best performance.
- Fuel pump - Fuel pump designed for easy starting.
- Intuitive controls - The controls are well gathered and easy to access.
- Smart Start® - The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Vac capable - The blower can be turned into a vacuum, to collect debris.
- Comfort handle - Soft-grip handles for optimum comfort.
|Air flow in housing||13.31 m³/min|
|Air flow in pipe||12.03 m³/min|
|Air speed||76 m/s|
|Air speed (flat nozzle)||76 m/s|
|Air speed (round nozzle)||58.12 m/s|
|Vac bag capacity||64.35 l|
|Cylinder displacement||28 cm³|
|Power output||0.8 kW|
|Maximum power speed||8000 rpm|
|Fuel tank volume||0.5 l|
|Fuel consumption||575 g/kWh|
|Spark plug||Champion RCJ6Y|
|Electrode gap||0.6 mm|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||107 db(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||94 db(A)|
|OEM Vacuum Kit||Yes|
|OEM Harness||Single harness|
|OEM Nozzle type||Round+ Flat|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) handle||11.1 m/s²|
Why Buy From Haynes
Machine Handover Policy
Machines sold by us are "installed machines" we are not an "in the box retailer".
When you collect or by prior arrangement have your machine delivered/Installed a member of our team go through the installation process with you, which will help you make the best use of your machine in a safe manner this will go through the following:
- The importance of reading and following the Manufacturers operator's manual
- The controls and adjustments of the machine to ensure safe and efficient operation of the machine.
- We will also advise you of the importance of wearing the appropriate Personnel protection equipment.
- Also, you will be advised of the importance of servicing and maintenance for both a Safe and efficient use of your purchase.
- The terms and conditions of the Manufacturer's Warranty Agreement.
- You will be asked to sign the Installation document.
Where delivery of your machine has been agreed you will need to ensure that someone is available to receive the machine and go through the above process.
Delivery and installation is only available it the following Post Code Districts CT, ME, TN, BN & RH
Please Note failure to follow the Terms and conditions of the manufacturers Warranty Agreement may render it invalid