Husqvarna PW 125 Pressure Washer
Our most compact high-pressure washer, offering a high cleaning performance for tasks such as patios and garden equipment. Two swivel functions, for nozzle adjustment and quick connection, prevent hassle.
On-board accessory storage, hose reel and power cord storage make operation efficient. The metal pump provides a dependable performance. Two nozzles and one foam sprayer are included.
In business over 200 years
DPD & Royal Mail Delivery
Pay & Collect in Branch or PayPal Online
7 Branches across the South
Machinery installation services
- Metal Pump - The pump is made of metal to minimise the risk of breakage and to give your product a long lifetime.
- Hose reel - Convenient and efficient storage of hose with easy roll-up.
- Flexible High-Pressure Hose - Added comfort and user-friendliness thanks to the flexible, non-tangling hose.
- Double Swivels and Quick Connect - The spray lance features double swivel functions and quick connections for hose, nozzles and accessories – all to maximise your efficiency and comfort.
- Foam Sprayer - You can easily monitor the detergent usage and see its remaining level. This gives you perfect control – and you will never use any more detergent than necessary.
- Variable Flat Jet Nozzle - The pressure-adjustable, multi-purpose nozzle gives you increased versatility, as it can be used for a wide range of cleaning tasks with perfect results.
- On Board Storage - All included accessories can be neatly stored on the machine for easy access and more efficient work.
- Rotary Nozzle - The rotating pencil jet nozzle gives you a targeted, high cleaning performance and helps you get rid of persistent dirt effectively.
|Hose Length||7 m|
|Container capacity||0.5 l|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||87 db(A)|
|Vibration (ah) Vibration max ah||2.5 m/s²|
|Article net weight||7100 g|
|Product Size, LxWxH||315x300x820 cm|
|Power rating||1500 W|
|Rated current||7.4 A|
|Max pressure||125 bar|
|Operating pressure Max||95 bar|
|Water flow||320-460 l/h|
|Max. Water inlet temperature||40 °C|
|Max self-priming suction||0.5 m|
|Length of cord||5 m|
Why Buy From Haynes
Machine Handover Policy
Machines sold by us are "installed machines" we are not an "in the box retailer".
When you collect or by prior arrangement have your machine delivered/Installed a member of our team go through the installation process with you, which will help you make the best use of your machine in a safe manner this will go through the following:
- The importance of reading and following the Manufacturers operator's manual
- The controls and adjustments of the machine to ensure safe and efficient operation of the machine.
- We will also advise you of the importance of wearing the appropriate Personnel protection equipment.
- Also, you will be advised of the importance of servicing and maintenance for both a Safe and efficient use of your purchase.
- The terms and conditions of the Manufacturer's Warranty Agreement.
- You will be asked to sign the Installation document.
Where delivery of your machine has been agreed you will need to ensure that someone is available to receive the machine and go through the above process.
Delivery and installation is only available it the following Post Code Districts CT, ME, TN, BN & RH
Please Note failure to follow the Terms and conditions of the manufacturers Warranty Agreement may render it invalid
You might also like