Husqvarna PW 235R Pressure Washer
An all-round high-pressure washer with robust and purposeful design. The remote control makes it easy to set your required pressure while working. Two swivel functions for nozzle adjustment and quick connection prevent hassle.
On-board accessory storage, hose reel and power cord storage make operation efficient. The metal pump provides a high, reliable durability. Two nozzles and one foam sprayer are included.
In business over 200 years
DPD & Royal Mail Delivery
Pay & Collect in Branch or PayPal Online
7 Branches across the South
Machinery installation services
- Remote Pressure Control - Wireless setting of required pressure simplifies operation, as you do not need to make adjustments on the machine or at the nozzle. It also helps you to not use any more water or electric power than needed.
- Metal Pump - The pump is made of metal to minimise the risk of breakage and to give your product a long lifetime.
- Hose reel - Convenient and efficient storage of hose with easy roll-up.
- Flexible High-Pressure Hose - Added comfort and user-friendliness thanks to the flexible, non-tangling hose.
- Double Swivels and Quick Connect - The spray lance features double swivel functions and quick connections for hose, nozzles and accessories – all to maximise your efficiency and comfort.
- Foam Sprayer - You can easily monitor the detergent usage and see its remaining level. This gives you perfect control – and you will never use any more detergent than necessary.
- Flat Jet Nozzle - A multi-purpose nozzle for use on remote controlled machines. Gives you increased versatility as it can be used for a wide range of cleaning tasks with perfect results.
- On Board Storage - All included accessories can be neatly stored on the machine for easy access and more efficient work.
- Rotary Nozzle - The rotating pencil jet nozzle gives you a targeted, high cleaning performance and helps you get rid of persistent dirt effectively.
|Hose Length||8 m|
|Container capacity||0.5 l|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||86 db(A)|
|Vibration (ah) Vibration max ah||2.5 m/s²|
|Article net weight||10400 g|
|Product Size, LxWxH||275x265x845 cm|
|Power rating||1800 W|
|Rated current||8 A|
|Max pressure||135 bar|
|Operating pressure Max||105 bar|
|Water flow||350-520 l/h|
|Max. Water inlet temperature||40 °C|
|Max self-priming suction||0.5 m|
|Length of cord||5 m|
Why Buy From Haynes
Machine Handover Policy
Machines sold by us are "installed machines" we are not an "in the box retailer".
When you collect or by prior arrangement have your machine delivered/Installed a member of our team go through the installation process with you, which will help you make the best use of your machine in a safe manner this will go through the following:
- The importance of reading and following the Manufacturers operator's manual
- The controls and adjustments of the machine to ensure safe and efficient operation of the machine.
- We will also advise you of the importance of wearing the appropriate Personnel protection equipment.
- Also, you will be advised of the importance of servicing and maintenance for both a Safe and efficient use of your purchase.
- The terms and conditions of the Manufacturer's Warranty Agreement.
- You will be asked to sign the Installation document.
Where delivery of your machine has been agreed you will need to ensure that someone is available to receive the machine and go through the above process.
Delivery and installation is only available it the following Post Code Districts CT, ME, TN, BN & RH
Please Note failure to follow the Terms and conditions of the manufacturers Warranty Agreement may render it invalid