Husqvarna Automower® 310
Efficient 4-wheeled robotic mower for larger and more complex grass areas. Suitable for medium sized areas up to 1000 m² and can also handle slopes with an incline of 40%.
Smart technology automatically guides the robotic lawn mower through narrow passages. The intuitive menu system allows personal settings for when you'd like the machine to mow. Snap-covers in different colours are available as options.
In business over 200 years
DPD & Royal Mail Delivery
Pay & Collect in Branch or PayPal Online
4 Branches across Kent & Sussex
Machinery installation services
- Automower® Connect@HOME - The Bluetooth® solution, Automower® Connect@HOME, gives you full control of the mower right in your smartphone. You can easily send start, stop and park commands, check and adjust the settings. Bluetooth® communication up to 10 meters range. Standard for all 300-400 series
- Automatic passage handling - PATENTED - Husqvarna Automower® automatically senses narrow passages and finds its way even through the smallest passages. It will vary its route through the passage to avoid unpleasant tracks
- Guide wire - PATENTED - Our patented guide wire helps the mower to find its way back to the charging station, which will reduce searching times especially for complex gardens
- Manages slopes up to 40% - Large coarse-tread wheels provide excellent traction even if the surface is slippery. The mower handles slopes up to 40%
- Automower® Connect - Automower® Connect gives you full control of the mower right in your smartphone. You can easily send start, stop and park commands, check and adjust settings. If required also receive alarms and track your mower’s position in case of theft – wherever you are.10 years mobile data contract included. Standard on X-line, optional for all 300-400 series
- Flexible charging station placement - Enables flexible placement of the charging station in the garden which simplifies the installation and secures reliable docking every time
- Balance control - For silent and trouble-free operation it automatically detects imbalance in the cutting system. Imbalance could be caused by missing, double mounted or damaged blades
- Easy height adjustment - The cutting height adjustment is easily done from above by turning one large knob
- Reliability - Robotic lawn mowing is all about reliability. Husqvarna has during 20 years of development refined its mower concept to achieve the highest level of reliability, quality and cutting result, with a minimum of assistance
- Excellent cutting result - Thanks to the free movement pattern of Husqvarna Automower® the lawn is perfectly cut, achieving a beautiful and carpet-like look. The razor-sharp blades cut the grass gently from all directions, helping it to grow strong. Moss growth is effectively prevented
- Silent - Thanks to its unique cutting system, Automower® works extremely discreet and quiet and just when you want
- Unique cutting system - Husqvarna Automower® cuts just a little but frequently, which assures a nice and healthy lawn. It is equipped with sharp razor-like blades made of strong carbon steel mounted on a robust cutting disc system. This provides for efficient operation and extremely low energy consumption
- No emissions - Because it is electrically powered, Automower® produces no harmful emissions
- Theft protection by alarm/PIN code - Different level theft protection for high security. If the mower carried away a high-sounding alarm starts and can only be deactivated with the mower's unique PIN code
- Automatic charging - When Automower® needs more power, it finds its own way back to the charging station
- Low energy consumption - Efficient energy management means low energy consumption, allowing Automower® to operate at a fraction of the cost of conventional lawnmowers
- Scheduling - You decide if you want Automower® to mow the lawn around the clock and 7 days a week
- Lift & Tilt sensors - If Automower® is lifted off the ground or tips over, the cutting automatically shuts off. In addition, the blades are rotating far from the outer edge of the machine. If Automower® meets an obstacle it will stop and redirect itself without causing any damage
- Weather proof - Automower® can be outside around the clock and is designed to function properly and unattended regardless of the weather conditions. Automower® is built to withstand the harsh Nordic climate without any problems
|Typical charging time||60 min|
|Typical mow time on one charge||70 min|
|Mean energy consumption at maximum use||8 kWh|
|Mean energy consumption at maximum use||1000 m²|
|Power consumption during cutting||25 W|
|Cutting system||3 pivoting razor blades|
|Cutting width||22 cm|
|Cutting height max||60 mm|
|Cutting height min||20 mm|
|Information panel||Medium LCD display|
|GPS Theft tracking||Optional|
|Extra blades||9 pcs|
|Working area capacity (±20)||1000 m²|
|Maximum incline within the working area||22 °|
|Product Size, Length||63 cm|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound level Guaranteed||60 db(A)|
Automower Survey and Installation Service
We offer a full survey and installation service for all Husqvarna Automowers which includes:
- FOC Pre Purchase Survey and planning service to ensure we understand and supply the correct machine for your Garden and needs.
Following your purchase:
- We offer a full installation and commissioning service (The charge for this service depends on the size and complexity of your Garden).
- This includes:
- Boundary and Guide wires
- All connectors required
- Labour and Machine to bury the wires (Machine makes a tiny slot in the lawn), this soon disappears
- Start off and testing of your new machine
In addition to our standard Installation, why not upgrade and include the Husqvarna stylish Automower House to protect your Automower and charging station from the long-term effects of sun and rain exposure?
We also offer a range of aftercare packages to service, update and maintain your machine as well as a cable repair service.
Why Buy From Haynes
Bronze Service Package
- Pre-service Autocheck
- Replace Gasket Seals
- Check Wheel & Motor Bearings
- Check Blade Mechanism
- Charge battery for storage
- Replace Blades
- Safety Function Tests
- Software Update
- Battery Charging & Functional Tests
- Charging Station Tests
- Post Service Autocheck
- Protect Wax Spray
Silver Service Package
- Bronze Service Package
- Winter Storage of Automower
- Kept Charged
Gold Service Package
- Silver Service Package
- Collection from and return at home
- Test run and repair cable if required
Call Out for Cable Break £80
- Repair Cable break
- Up to 5 connectors
- Travel Charge
- Check & Restart Machine
Machine Handover Policy
Machines sold by us are "installed machines" we are not an "in the box retailer".
When you collect or by prior arrangement have your machine delivered/Installed a member of our team go through the installation process with you, which will help you make the best use of your machine in a safe manner this will go through the following:
- The importance of reading and following the Manufacturers operator's manual
- The controls and adjustments of the machine to ensure safe and efficient operation of the machine.
- We will also advise you of the importance of wearing the appropriate Personnel protection equipment.
- Also, you will be advised of the importance of servicing and maintenance for both a Safe and efficient use of your purchase.
- The terms and conditions of the Manufacturer's Warranty Agreement.
- You will be asked to sign the Installation document.
Where delivery of your machine has been agreed you will need to ensure that someone is available to receive the machine and go through the above process.
Delivery and installation is only available it the following Post Code Districts CT, ME, TN, BN & RH
Please Note failure to follow the Terms and conditions of the manufacturers Warranty Agreement may render it invalid