Husqvarna LC 253S Lawn Mower
Self-propelled and easy-to-use, high-quality lawnmower suitable for medium-sized gardens. Durable, corrosion-resistant composite chassis and aluminium wheels for reduced weight. A powerful, reliable engine and rubber tyres for increased performance and control.
Only One available at this price Order now to avoid disappointment
In business over 200 years
DPD & Royal Mail Delivery
Pay & Collect in Branch or PayPal Online
4 Branches across Kent & Sussex
Machinery installation services
- ReadyStart - No need for priming the engine. Just pull the starter cord and you are ready to start mowing the lawn
- Easy adjust cutting height - A well balanced one hand grip makes adjustment of cutting height extra easy and convenient
- Composite chassis - Durable and light chassis, designed for best collection performance
- Ergonomic handle bar - The ergonomic angle of the handle bar in combination with easy to reach bail arms makes operation easier
- Dust blocker bag - A collect bag designed to keep dust into the bag, preventing it from blowing in the operators face
- Easy foldable handle bar - Easily fold the handle to minimize space required for storing and transportation
- Easy adjustable handle bar - Quick and easy adjustment of the handle in two different heights
- Collect blade - Top class collections performance thanks to the Collect blade. Minimum clippings are left on the lawn giving the lawn a tidy and nice look
- Easy-to-handle collector - The ergonomically designed collector is solid, compact and equipped with a dust blocker bag. It is easy to remove, empty and replace thanks to the wide opening and the support handle on top of the collector
|Motor/engine manufacturer||Briggs & Stratton|
|Cylinder displacement||163.0 cm³|
|Net power at preset rpm Energy||2.4 kW|
|Net power at preset rpm||2800 rpm|
|Drive system||Self-propelled, single speed|
|Wheel size, Front||190 mm|
|Wheel size, Rear||230 mm|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||85 db(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||96.3 db(A)|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||97 db(A)|
|Cutting methods||Collection/Rear discharge|
|BioClip® kit||Available as accessory|
|Cutting width||53 cm|
|Cutting height steps||6|
|Cutting height adjustment||Central|
|Cutting height max||75 mm|
|Cutting height min||20 mm|
|Collector type||Fabric with dust blocker|
|Collector volume||60.0 l|
|Handle height adjustment||2 Step|
|Wheel bearing, front/rear||Yes/Yes|
|Cutting deck material||Composite|
Why Buy From Haynes
Machine Handover Policy
Machines sold by us are "installed machines" we are not an "in the box retailer".
When you collect or by prior arrangement have your machine delivered/Installed a member of our team go through the installation process with you, which will help you make the best use of your machine in a safe manner this will go through the following:
- The importance of reading and following the Manufacturers operator's manual
- The controls and adjustments of the machine to ensure safe and efficient operation of the machine.
- We will also advise you of the importance of wearing the appropriate Personnel protection equipment.
- Also, you will be advised of the importance of servicing and maintenance for both a Safe and efficient use of your purchase.
- The terms and conditions of the Manufacturer's Warranty Agreement.
- You will be asked to sign the Installation document.
Where delivery of your machine has been agreed you will need to ensure that someone is available to receive the machine and go through the above process.
Delivery and installation is only available it the following Post Code Districts CT, ME, TN, BN & RH
Please Note failure to follow the Terms and conditions of the manufacturers Warranty Agreement may render it invalid