- Reduced price
Husqvarna LC 353V Lawn Mower
High-quality lawnmower with powerful engine and variable speed. Low weight, corrosion-resistant composite chassis. Smart solutions such as comfortable, foldable handles, easy bail removal and easily adjustable cutting height ensures convenient use.
Features dust blocker bag designed to keep dust into the bag and collect blade for less clippings on the lawn and a more tidy look.
In business over 200 years
DPD & Royal Mail Delivery
Pay & Collect in Branch or PayPal Online
4 Branches across Kent & Sussex
Machinery installation services
- Variable drive speed - Easy to adjust the ground speed according to your needs and the condition of the lawn
- ReadyStart - No need for priming the engine. Just pull the starter cord and you are ready to start mowing the lawn
- Composite chassis - Durable and light chassis, designed for best collection performance
- Ergonomic handle bar - The ergonomic angle of the handle bar in combination with easy to reach bail arms makes operation easier
- Easy-to-handle collector - The ergonomically designed collector is solid, compact and equipped with a dust blocker bag. It is easy to remove, empty and replace thanks to the wide opening and the support handle on top of the collector
- Easy foldable handle bar - Easily fold the handle to minimize space required for storing and transportation
- Easy adjust cutting height - A well balanced one hand grip makes adjustment of cutting height extra easy and convenient
- Easy adjustable handle bar - Quick and easy adjustment of the handle in two different heights
- Dust blocker bag - A collect bag designed to keep dust into the bag, preventing it from blowing in the operators face
- Collect blade - Top class collections performance thanks to the Collect blade. Minimum clippings are left on the lawn giving the lawn a tidy and nice look
- Robust design - The cutting deck comes in one piece straight out of the stamping line which means it has no welded parts. This gives high torsional rigidity, tolerance and durability as well as sturdiness in operation
|Motor/engine manufacturer||Briggs & Stratton|
|Net power at preset rpm Energy||2.4 kW|
|Net power at preset rpm||2800 rpm|
|Drive system||Self-propelled, variable speed|
|Speed forward max||5.0 km/h|
|Speed forward min||2.8 km/h|
|Wheel size, Front||190 mm|
|Wheel size, Rear||230 mm|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||85 db(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||96.3 db(A)|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||97 db(A)|
|Cutting methods||Collection/Rear discharge|
|Cutting width||53 cm|
|Cutting height steps||6|
|Cutting height adjustment||Central|
|Cutting height max||75 mm|
|Cutting height min||20 mm|
|Collector type||Fabric with dust blocker|
|Collector volume||60.0 l|
|Handle height adjustment||2 Step|
|Wheel bearing, front/rear||Yes/Yes|
|Cutting deck material||Composite|
Why Buy From Haynes
Machine Handover Policy
Machines sold by us are "installed machines" we are not an "in the box retailer".
When you collect or by prior arrangement have your machine delivered/Installed a member of our team go through the installation process with you, which will help you make the best use of your machine in a safe manner this will go through the following:
- The importance of reading and following the Manufacturers operator's manual
- The controls and adjustments of the machine to ensure safe and efficient operation of the machine.
- We will also advise you of the importance of wearing the appropriate Personnel protection equipment.
- Also, you will be advised of the importance of servicing and maintenance for both a Safe and efficient use of your purchase.
- The terms and conditions of the Manufacturer's Warranty Agreement.
- You will be asked to sign the Installation document.
Where delivery of your machine has been agreed you will need to ensure that someone is available to receive the machine and go through the above process.
Delivery and installation is only available it the following Post Code Districts CT, ME, TN, BN & RH
Please Note failure to follow the Terms and conditions of the manufacturers Warranty Agreement may render it invalid