NEW 2019 - Husqvarna 315iC Grass Trimmer
A quiet, lightweight, perfectly balanced and extremely easy-to-use trimmer for demanding consumers. Features excellent ergonomics, balance and high performance.
In business over 200 years
DPD & Royal Mail Delivery
Pay & Collect in Branch or PayPal Online
4 Branches across Kent & Sussex
Machinery installation services
- Li-ion power - The Li-ion battery provides long lasting power and top class performance
- Intuitive key pad - The key pad is very easy to operate
- Maximum run-time - Choose between normal or savE™ mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum run-time. Either way, you’ll always get a perfect result
- Silent operation - The noise level from our battery machines are up to 13 dB(A) lower than a petrol machine – which is a huge difference. A reduction of 3 dB(A) is usually perceived as a halving of the noise level. This makes work a lot more pleasant for you – and also allows you to work in the most public of settings
- Low maintenance - No refilling of fuel, less parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system means less downtime and low operation costs
- Tap 'n Go - Heavy duty twin line cutting system with Tap 'n Go for quick line feed
|Battery voltage||36 V|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||93 db(A)|
|Cutting width||33 cm|
|Weight without battery||3 kg|
Why Buy From Haynes
Machine Handover Policy
Machines sold by us are "installed machines" we are not an "in the box retailer".
When you collect or by prior arrangement have your machine delivered/Installed a member of our team go through the installation process with you, which will help you make the best use of your machine in a safe manner this will go through the following:
- The importance of reading and following the Manufacturers operator's manual
- The controls and adjustments of the machine to ensure safe and efficient operation of the machine.
- We will also advise you of the importance of wearing the appropriate Personnel protection equipment.
- Also, you will be advised of the importance of servicing and maintenance for both a Safe and efficient use of your purchase.
- The terms and conditions of the Manufacturer's Warranty Agreement.
- You will be asked to sign the Installation document.
Where delivery of your machine has been agreed you will need to ensure that someone is available to receive the machine and go through the above process.
Delivery and installation is only available it the following Post Code Districts CT, ME, TN, BN & RH
Please Note failure to follow the Terms and conditions of the manufacturers Warranty Agreement may render it invalid