Husqvarna 129C Grass Trimmer
Professionals turn to Husqvarna for powerful engines that make tough jobs easy. With Husqvarna Trimmer 129C, that power is available to consumers as well. 129C features a powerful 27cc engine and professional quality – combined with a focus on ease of use.
It is easy to start thanks to Smart Start®, intuitive controls and the automatic stop return switch – a feature that automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting. 129C comes with a curved shaft for easy trimming.
In business over 200 years
DPD & Royal Mail Delivery
Pay & Collect in Branch or PayPal Online
7 Branches across the South
Machinery installation services
- Intuitive controls - The choke and purge are easy to reach and understand
- Auto return stop switch - Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting
- Long curved shaft - Extra long curved shaft for extended reach and superior ergonomics
- Fuel pump - Fuel pump designed for easy starting
- Smart Start® - The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%
- See-through fuel tank - See-through fuel tank for easier refueling
|Cutting width||43.18 cm|
|Cylinder displacement||27.6 cm³|
|Power output||0.85 kW|
|Maximum power speed||8000 rpm|
|Fuel tank volume||0.343 l|
|Fuel consumption||495 g/kWh|
|Idling speed||2800 rpm|
|Spark plug||NGK CMR6A|
|Electrode gap||0.5 mm|
|Clutch engagement speed (±120)||4200 rpm|
|Maximum rpm output shaft||8500 rpm|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||93 db(A)|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||114 db(A)|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||4.49 kg|
|Tube diameter||25.4 mm|
|OEM Trimmer head||T25 (R)|
Why Buy From Haynes
Machine Handover Policy
Machines sold by us are "installed machines" we are not an "in the box retailer".
When you collect or by prior arrangement have your machine delivered/Installed a member of our team go through the installation process with you, which will help you make the best use of your machine in a safe manner this will go through the following:
- The importance of reading and following the Manufacturers operator's manual
- The controls and adjustments of the machine to ensure safe and efficient operation of the machine.
- We will also advise you of the importance of wearing the appropriate Personnel protection equipment.
- Also, you will be advised of the importance of servicing and maintenance for both a Safe and efficient use of your purchase.
- The terms and conditions of the Manufacturer's Warranty Agreement.
- You will be asked to sign the Installation document.
Where delivery of your machine has been agreed you will need to ensure that someone is available to receive the machine and go through the above process.
Delivery and installation is only available it the following Post Code Districts CT, ME, TN, BN & RH
Please Note failure to follow the Terms and conditions of the manufacturers Warranty Agreement may render it invalid