Husqvarna 125B Leaf Blower
An efficient petrol blower that combines high blowing power with user friendliness. The perfect Husqvarna leaf blower for homeowners. A well balanced lightweight leaf blower that's easy to manouevre thanks to in-lined air outlet.
In business over 200 years
DPD & Royal Mail Delivery
Pay & Collect in Branch or PayPal Online
4 Branches across Kent & Sussex
Machinery installation services
- Auto return stop switch - Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
- Cruise control - Fan speed can be set for easier handling.
- Adjustable tube length - The blowing tube length is adjustable for best performance.
- Intuitive controls - The controls are well gathered and easy to access.
- Fuel pump - Fuel pump designed for easy starting.
- In lined outlet - The fan housing is designed so that the air stream is in lined with the handle. This makes the machine very easy to manoeuvre.
|Air flow in housing||13.31 m³/min|
|Air flow in pipe||12.03 m³/min|
|Air speed||76 m/s|
|Air speed (flat nozzle)||76 m/s|
|Air speed (round nozzle)||58.12 m/s|
|Cylinder displacement||28 cm³|
|Power output||0.8 kW|
|Maximum power speed||8000 rpm|
|Fuel tank volume||0.5 l|
|Fuel consumption||575 g/kWh|
|Spark plug||Champion RCJ6Y|
|Electrode gap||0.6 mm|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||107 db(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||94 db(A)|
|OEM Nozzle type||Round+ Flat|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) handle||11.1 m/s²|
Why Buy From Haynes
Machine Handover Policy
Machines sold by us are "installed machines" we are not an "in the box retailer".
When you collect or by prior arrangement have your machine delivered/Installed a member of our team go through the installation process with you, which will help you make the best use of your machine in a safe manner this will go through the following:
- The importance of reading and following the Manufacturers operator's manual
- The controls and adjustments of the machine to ensure safe and efficient operation of the machine.
- We will also advise you of the importance of wearing the appropriate Personnel protection equipment.
- Also, you will be advised of the importance of servicing and maintenance for both a Safe and efficient use of your purchase.
- The terms and conditions of the Manufacturer's Warranty Agreement.
- You will be asked to sign the Installation document.
Where delivery of your machine has been agreed you will need to ensure that someone is available to receive the machine and go through the above process.
Delivery and installation is only available it the following Post Code Districts CT, ME, TN, BN & RH
Please Note failure to follow the Terms and conditions of the manufacturers Warranty Agreement may render it invalid