Husqvarna RC 320T AWD Rider
Designed for homeowners, RC 320Ts AWD Rider offers durable effectiveness, versatility and ease of use though innovative design. Its unique, non-clogging collection system feeds clippings straight from the front-mounted cutting deck to the bag. Automatic compaction increases run time between emptying, so you get more done. Articulated powered steering allows easy tight turns for superior maneuverability.
All Wheel Drive means superior power and traction in all conditions. Cutting deck servicing and cleaning is tool-free, thanks to the unique 90° service position. Unbeaten area coverage and huge collection capacity make this a truly worthwhile investment for larger gardens.
In business over 200 years
DPD & Royal Mail Delivery
Pay & Collect in Branch or PayPal Online
4 Branches across Kent & Sussex
Machinery installation services
- All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) - All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) ensures traction on uneven, wet and slippery areas and slopes. AWD automatically adjusts the traction on all wheels depending on situation and ground condition
- ACTech - Non-clog collection. Compacting grass in collector, meaning bigger area coverage. The efficient collection leaves a clean lawn as a result
- Turn key start - Easy to get operating under any weather conditions. No choking needed, just turn the key and go
- Empty collector from seat - The integrated collector is easily emptied from the driver's seat
- Non-collecting mood - Easy switch between collecting and non-collecting mode by just pushing a button. You don't have to leave the driver's seat
- Articulated steering - The articulated steering gives excellent maneuverability and facilitates driving around obstacles such as trees and bushes
- Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission - Speed and direction are managed by pedals, which lets you keep both hands on the steering wheel, for optimum driving control
- Power-assisted steering - Power-assisted steering makes driving less strenuous and more enjoyable
- Easy-access service points - The tilting hood and easy-access servicing points make maintenance and servicing easy
- Easy-access controls - Controls are easy accessible and designed for optimum user comfort
- Front-mounted cutting deck - Front-mounted cutting deck for excellent accessibility into corners and under bushes, park benches etc.
- Service position - Service position on the cutting deck facilitates cleaning and service
- Four large wheels - Large wheels both front and back provide optimal riding comfort, great accessibility and less risk of damaging delicate surfaces
- Automatic blade engagement - The blades are engaged automatically, when you lower the cutting deck
- Comfortable driver's position - With a Rider you get safety, stability and traction on both flat grounds and hillsides. The Rider's low gravity centre contributes to extra good traction as well as a comfortable
- Pivoting rear axle - The rear axle is pivoting to get maximum traction on the drive wheels and a smooth ride also on uneven surfaces
- Engine behind driver - Thanks to the rear-mounted engine, you get better overview of the mowing and less noise and emissions in the driver’s area
- Floating cutting deck - The floating cutting deck follows the contours of the ground, which reduces the risk of scalping the lawn
- Hour meter with service minder - Indicates when it's time to service your tractor
- LED headlights - Gives over 50% larger lighted area compared to traditional incandescent lights. For safer operation in darker conditions
- 12V socket outlet - Makes it possible to plug in extra electric equipment, charge your cellular phone etc.
- Easy-access cutting height lever - The cutting height lever is easy to reach from the driver’s seat, making it possible to do cutting height changes while mowing.
- Adjustable pitch angle - Possible to fine-tune the cutting deck position, to ensure perfect cutting results at all times
- External fuel cap - Thanks to the external fuel cap, you don't have to open the engine hood when taking on more fuel. The extra wide fuel tank opening makes refueling even easier
- Pivoting support wheels - The cutting deck is equipped with pivoting wheels for extra smooth operation when making turns. The wheels also prevent damages to the lawn surface
- Transparent fuel tank - Large, transparent fuel tank makes it easy to check the fuel level
- Attachment frame - Easy to shift between cutting decks and front-mounted attachments, such as broom, flail mower, snow blade and snow thrower
|Motor/engine manufacturer||Briggs & Stratton|
|Engine name||Endurance Series|
|Cylinder displacement||656.0 cm³|
|Fuel tank volume (with reserve)||12.0 l|
|Engine lubrication type||Full pressure|
|Cutting width||112.0 cm|
|Uncut circle||50 cm|
|Cutting width, min||103 cm|
|Cutting width, max||112 cm|
|Cutting deck type||Stamped|
|Cutting deck material||Steel|
|Cutting methods||Collect/Non Collect|
|Cutting height max||75 mm|
|Cutting height min||25 mm|
|#Cutting height steps||7|
|Powder-coated cutting deck||Yes|
|Transmission type||Hydrostatic AWD|
|Transmission manufacturer, rear||Tuff Torq|
|Transmission manufacturer||Tuff Torq|
|Transmission manufacturer, front||Tuff Torq|
|Transmission model, front||KTM10T|
|Transmission model, rear||K664|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||85.0 db(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||99.0 db(A)|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||100.0 db(A)|
|Battery type||Lithium Ion|
|Battery capacity||5.5 Ah|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||328 kg|
|Tyre dimensions, front||16x6,5-8|
|Tyre dimensions, rear||16x6,5-8|
|Ground clearance||90 mm|
|Base machine, length||201.0 cm|
|Base machine, width||103.5 cm|
|Base machine, height||129.5 cm|
|Hour meter type||Yes|
|Seat back height||High|
|Parking brake, type||Disc|
|Vibration level steering wheel||2.4 m/s²|
|Vibration level seat||0.5 m/s²|
Why Buy From Haynes
Machine Handover Policy
Machines sold by us are "installed machines" we are not an "in the box retailer".
When you collect or by prior arrangement have your machine delivered/Installed a member of our team go through the installation process with you, which will help you make the best use of your machine in a safe manner this will go through the following:
- The importance of reading and following the Manufacturers operator's manual
- The controls and adjustments of the machine to ensure safe and efficient operation of the machine.
- We will also advise you of the importance of wearing the appropriate Personnel protection equipment.
- Also, you will be advised of the importance of servicing and maintenance for both a Safe and efficient use of your purchase.
- The terms and conditions of the Manufacturer's Warranty Agreement.
- You will be asked to sign the Installation document.
Where delivery of your machine has been agreed you will need to ensure that someone is available to receive the machine and go through the above process.
Delivery and installation is only available it the following Post Code Districts CT, ME, TN, BN & RH
Please Note failure to follow the Terms and conditions of the manufacturers Warranty Agreement may render it invalid