Husqvarna T300RH Compact Pro Tiller
A versatile and handy petrol cultivator, ideal for maintaining lawns, borders and vegetable plots thanks to its range of available accessories. This low weight, compact cultivator is very easy to both operate and transport. Equipped with an easy-to-start Honda engine and a strong worm gear transmission.
A number of practical accessories are available to enhance your garden cultivator, such as a moss rake, earthing plough, weeding tool, edger and scarifier.
In business over 200 years
DPD & Royal Mail Delivery
Pay & Collect in Branch or PayPal Online
7 Branches across the South
Machinery installation services
- Tine shield - Minimizes debris spray from the rotating tines.
- Versatile - Accessories such as moss rakes, ridgers, edgers, scarifiers and more, make this machine extremely versatile.
- Drag bar - Easy-adjust drag bar, for different working conditions.
- Carrying handle - Facilitates handling and transport.
- Transmission with triple ball bearings - Fitted with a powerful worm gear transmission with triple ball bearings, for increased durability.
- Foldable handlebar - For easy storage and transport.
|Tine diameter||225 mm|
|Working depth||15 cm|
|Working width||24 cm|
|Number of tines||4|
|Cylinder displacement||25 cm³|
|Net power at preset rpm Energy||0.6 kW|
|Fuel tank volume (with reserve)||0.58 l|
|Rotational speed||167 rpm|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||80 db(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||92.1 db(A)|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||93 db(A)|
|Ridger||Available as accessory|
|Transmission type||Worm gear/Manual|
|Transmission steps forward||1|
Why Buy From Haynes
Machine Handover Policy
Machines sold by us are "installed machines" we are not an "in the box retailer".
When you collect or by prior arrangement have your machine delivered/Installed a member of our team go through the installation process with you, which will help you make the best use of your machine in a safe manner this will go through the following:
- The importance of reading and following the Manufacturers operator's manual
- The controls and adjustments of the machine to ensure safe and efficient operation of the machine.
- We will also advise you of the importance of wearing the appropriate Personnel protection equipment.
- Also, you will be advised of the importance of servicing and maintenance for both a Safe and efficient use of your purchase.
- The terms and conditions of the Manufacturer's Warranty Agreement.
- You will be asked to sign the Installation document.
Where delivery of your machine has been agreed you will need to ensure that someone is available to receive the machine and go through the above process.
Delivery and installation is only available it the following Post Code Districts CT, ME, TN, BN & RH
Please Note failure to follow the Terms and conditions of the manufacturers Warranty Agreement may render it invalid