Husqvarna 530iP4 Pole Saw
A lightweight professional battery pole saw with a 4m long reach, offering a performance that surpasses its petrol equivalents. Designed for maximum performance and durability. This long reach chainsaw is lightweight, has excellent ergonomics and is extremely quiet making it ideal to use in any location at any time of day.
In business over 200 years
DPD & Royal Mail Delivery
Pay & Collect in Branch or PayPal Online
4 Branches across Kent & Sussex
Machinery installation services
- Li-ion power - The Li-ion battery provides long lasting power and top class performance.
- savE™ - Choose savE™ for maximum runtime.
- Intuitive key pad - The key pad is very easy to operate.
- Efficient brushless motor: pole products - Our in-house developed, advanced brushless motor is 25 % more efficient than a standard brush motor. This means that the motor provides a high and consistent torque.
- Petrol performance - The 36V Li-ion battery back provides an equally high power, reliable operation and long lifetime as petrol-driven machines – without any direct emissions. Also, you get as much done on a single charge, as you would manage on one tank of petrol.
- Flip-up tank cap - The flip-up tank cap is easy to open.
- Ergonomic handle - Ergonomically shaped handle for greater comfort and easy access to the controls.
- High chain speed - High chain speed for fast, smooth cutting.
- Rear impact guard - The rear-impact guard protects the integrated battery from wear and damage.
- Silent operation - The noise level from our battery machines are up to 13 dB(A) lower than a petrol machine – which is a huge difference. A reduction of 3 dB(A) is usually perceived as a halving of the noise level. This makes work a lot more pleasant for you – and also allows you to work in the most public of settings.
- Low maintenance - No refilling of fuel, less parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system means less downtime and low operation costs.
- One battery fits all - The 36V Li-ion battery pack is designed for demanding, long lasting professional use. It fits all our handheld machines, which allows you to quickly switch the same battery between a trimmer, blower, chainsaw and hedge trimmer and keep working.
- Gear up for nonstop operation - Our battery accessories allow you to carry on and get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible.
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||3.4 kg|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||88 db(A)|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||98 db(A)|
Why Buy From Haynes
Machine Handover Policy
Machines sold by us are "installed machines" we are not an "in the box retailer".
When you collect or by prior arrangement have your machine delivered/Installed a member of our team go through the installation process with you, which will help you make the best use of your machine in a safe manner this will go through the following:
- The importance of reading and following the Manufacturers operator's manual
- The controls and adjustments of the machine to ensure safe and efficient operation of the machine.
- We will also advise you of the importance of wearing the appropriate Personnel protection equipment.
- Also, you will be advised of the importance of servicing and maintenance for both a Safe and efficient use of your purchase.
- The terms and conditions of the Manufacturer's Warranty Agreement.
- You will be asked to sign the Installation document.
Where delivery of your machine has been agreed you will need to ensure that someone is available to receive the machine and go through the above process.
Delivery and installation is only available it the following Post Code Districts CT, ME, TN, BN & RH
Please Note failure to follow the Terms and conditions of the manufacturers Warranty Agreement may render it invalid