Husqvarna LC 247Li Lawn Mower
New battery lawn mower for medium-sized lawns with increased cutting width for hassle-free mowing and minimum maintenance. Lightweight composite deck is easy to manoeuvre, while the simple keypad gathers all controls together for ease of use. Quiet, efficient smoke-free operation with zero direct emissions. Dual battery slots compatible with all Husqvarna batteries offer increased runtime and improved cost-effectiveness.
Bluetooth connectivity provides users with product data and information, and enables more efficient and effective servicing.
In business over 200 years
DPD & Royal Mail Delivery
Pay & Collect in Branch or PayPal Online
4 Branches across Kent & Sussex
Machinery installation services
- Double battery slots - Continuous drive with two batteries means longer runtime and more efficient mowing
- savE™ - Choose savE™ for maximum runtime
- Quiet operation - The low noise provides a comfortable work situation and low disturbance for others
- Ergonomic handle bar - Ergonomic angle of the handlebar in combination with easy to reach bail arms makes operation easy
- Lifting handle front and rear - Easy grip in front and rear for lifting into storage, the car or carrying up the basement stairs
- Li-ion power - The Li-ion battery provides long lasting power and top class performance
- Intuitive key pad - The key pad is very easy to operate. All information you need in one place
- Foldable handle - Easy foldable handle bar to minimize space required for storing
- Easy adjustable handle bar - Quick and easy adjustment of the handle in two different heights
- Cordless freedom - No petrol, no engine noise, no direct emissions and just a push on the trigger to go. The powerful V36 Li-ion battery pack is designed for reliable, long lasting use, designed to be recharged hundreds of times.The Husqvarna battery family for the aware consumer includes both a grass trimmer, chainsaw and a hedge trimmer
- BioClip® kit available as accessory - Makes it possible to convert your mower to BioClip® (mulching), which means that the grass is cut into small pieces that quickly decompose and return to the lawn as fertiliser
- Central cutting height adjustment - Quick and easy adjustment of the grass cutting height. One lever effects the whole deck
- Double ball bearing wheels - Ensures the mower rolls easily, even after many years of use
|Cutting width||47 cm|
|Cutting height max||75 mm|
|Cutting height min||20 mm|
|Collector type||Fabric with dust blocker|
|Collector volume||55 l|
|Handle type||Ergonomic Handle (Bag Through)|
|Handle height adjustment||One Lever|
|Wheel size, front||170 mm|
|Wheel size, rear||210 mm|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||79 db(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||92 db(A)|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||93 db(A)|
Why Buy From Haynes
Machine Handover Policy
Machines sold by us are "installed machines" we are not an "in the box retailer".
When you collect or by prior arrangement have your machine delivered/Installed a member of our team go through the installation process with you, which will help you make the best use of your machine in a safe manner this will go through the following:
- The importance of reading and following the Manufacturers operator's manual
- The controls and adjustments of the machine to ensure safe and efficient operation of the machine.
- We will also advise you of the importance of wearing the appropriate Personnel protection equipment.
- Also, you will be advised of the importance of servicing and maintenance for both a Safe and efficient use of your purchase.
- The terms and conditions of the Manufacturer's Warranty Agreement.
- You will be asked to sign the Installation document.
Where delivery of your machine has been agreed you will need to ensure that someone is available to receive the machine and go through the above process.
Delivery and installation is only available it the following Post Code Districts CT, ME, TN, BN & RH
Please Note failure to follow the Terms and conditions of the manufacturers Warranty Agreement may render it invalid